Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Penelope Garica and My Senior Year

 

                         

 This year marks a major life event for me, I'm starting my senior year of high school in less than a week (eek) When I was planning for this school year, I kept thinking to myself, "Hmmmm, who do I want to be this year?" Now, I know you probably shouldn't be asking about who you want to be when you're this far along in your school years, but I do it every year. 

    I've always been a little bit of an odd-ball. Now, I've never been ashamed of this, in fact I love it. But, even when you love something, it can be hard to express that when there's not very many people around you who understand or wants to hear about your odd-ball things. 
    
    This year though, I've starting to embrace this quirky quality I have. When I started planning this year, my mind kept flashing back to Penelope Garcia. THE odd-ball. Penelope Garcia worked in a job surrounded by death and suffering and still let her own special light shine through. And, even though I'm not surrounded by death and suffering, I want to have those levels of like joy and optimism that she always had.

    So, in short, Care like Penelope Garcia. Dress like Penelope Garcia. and live like Penelope Garcia..

Xoxo, Rolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Penelope Garica and My Senior Year

                             This year marks a major life event for me, I'm starting my senior year of high school in less than a week (...